Who Is DietAssist For?
The DietAssist Programme is for people who want to lose weight, but who find dieting hard work. It teaches you how to take control of your mind so that weight loss becomes easier. It helps you be more successful in the short, medium and long term.
Although the techniques we teach can be learned and used by anyone, there are some groups of people that the DietAssist programme is more suitable for than others.
DietAssist is NOT suitable for:-
- People who can lose weight easily and keep it off.
- People who say they want to lose weight but are actually quite happy with their weight.
- People who don’t care about their health or the way they look.
- People who are at their optimum weight already.
- People who are pregnant, underweight, or suffering an eating disorder such as anorexia, bulimia etc
- Unsupervised children – Children using this programme should be closely supervised by a responsible adult
DietAssist is SUITABLE for:-
- People who want to lose weight and have been unable to in the past.
- People who are really motivated to start a diet but finds that motivation waning very quickly.
- People whose friends and family often sabotage their efforts by offering biscuits and cakes etc when they know they are trying to lose weight.
- People who have tried lots of diets only to put on more weight than they started with.
- People who graze, snack or just have to have that “naughty” dessert in the evening.
- People “Who just don’t have the time to diet”
Types of Over-Eater
The Grazer – Eating small bits during the day
Grazing is often a way of trying to distract yourself from an emotion such as boredom, loneliness, anxiety or feeling low. These are automatic responses of the emotional part of our mind.
You will learn how to take control and distract yourself in ways that don’t involve using food.
Savoury cravings – Such as cheese, crisps etc
As you work through the programme you will notice how easily you are able to turn down the desire for savoury things.
We show you how to make behaviour changes that allow you to take control and even dismiss the cravings altogether, leaving you free to be more relaxed around food.
Never feeling full – Chasing the full feeling
Due to the change in hormone levels when you diet, it actually becomes much harder to get that same full feeling, so you feel hungrier and virtually never feel full.
We’ll teach you how to stop your mind fighting against your efforts, so that you no longer feel the need to be full, and find it easier to stop thinking about it.
Too many sweets – Eating chocolate, sweets and desserts
Eating sweet things is often simply habitual. The belief is that in some way it will make you feel good. DietAssist will help you deal with your habits and overcome this inappropriate belief, so you can increase your level of control.
We’ll teach you how to get emotional satisfaction without using food.
Large portions – Eating large portions at meal times
People choose large portions habitually for many reasons, but all of us have a choice – a “decision point”. If you cook the meal, the decision point is when you serve up the meal. If it is cooked for you, the decision point is when you tell the person cooking how much you want.
We’ll teach you how to recognise your decision points, so you can take back control more easily.
Which Diet Is Best?
DietAssist teaches you psychological tricks and techniques to influence your mind to lose weight successfully, and it can be used on its own or alongside any diet plan you choose. We have tried it with the following diets, and many more, and found it works equally well:-
- 5:2 Intermittent fasting
- Slimming World
- The Atkins
- The GI
- Meal replacements
- Food combining
- Weight Watchers
- Low fat
- Rosemary Conley’s Hip and Thigh
Available online or as a 2 DVD, 3 CD set
DietAssist is available online or as a 2 DVD, 3 CD set and comes with a 60 day, no quibble, money back guarantee so you can order risk free with confidence.Add To Cart